Craft Beer Northville
Our beers are crafted in small batches, using the finest ingredients from all over the world. If for any reason you have any questions or comments about our craft beer selection in Northville, feel free to give us a call at 248-662-3400 or fill out the form on this page and a representative will respond shortly.
We offer our guests a great opportunity to try our signature and seasonal beers in smaller portions through one of our five themed Flights. Whatever your craft beer preference is in Northville, we will have the perfect brew for you.
Delicious Craft Beer Northville
Our craft beer in Northville is made in small batches but other than our seasonal and specialty beers, the craft beers we always have on tap include:
- Batch 1000 – A double IPA assertively hopped with big citrus and hints of pine
- Broad Axe – An oatmeal stout with roasted character, rich and creamy with hints of chocolate and coffee
- The Bennie –A bock with a malty, nutty sweetness and subtle hints of caramel
- The Duke – A pale ale with a nice balance of hops and malt with floral aroma and hints of grapefruit
- The Northern –An American lager that is mild, crisp with minimal bitterness
- Prairie Vixen – A mildly spicey hefeweizen with hints of mild banana, clove, and bubble gum.
Signature Craft Beer Northville
Here at Granite City Food & Brewery, we encourage you to Try one of our samplers or create your own craft beer in Northville to suit your tastes. Our craft beer selection in Northville is very reasonably priced compared to other breweries and our restaurant serves made from scratch food only that is absolutely delightful.
If for any reason you have any questions or comments about our craft beer selection in Northville, feel free to fill out the form on this page and an associate will respond shortly or give us a call at 248-662-3400 to speak with a knowledgeable representative.