Craft Beer in Detroit
Our beers are crafted in small batches, using the finest ingredients from all over the world. If for any reason you have any questions or comments about our craft beer in Detroit, feel free to give us a call at 313-309-9120 or fill out the form to the right and a representative will respond shortly.
Whether you prefer light or dark beer, or anything in between, we will have what you like. Flights are a great way to discover new types of craft beers in Detroit, or try several of a similar type. Whatever your beer preference is, we will have the perfect brew for you.
Signature Craft Beer Detroit
Some of the delicious craft beer we have on tap at our Detroit location include:
- Batch 1000 –Hopped with big citrus and hints of pine
- Broad Axe – An oatmeal stout, rich and creamy with hints of chocolate and coffee
- The Bennie –Malty, nutty sweetness and subtle hints of caramel
- The Duke – A pale ale with floral aroma and hints of grapefruit
- The Northern –Mild, crisp with minimal bitterness
- Prairie Vixen – A mildly spicy hefeweizen with hints of mild banana, clove, and bubble gum
Finest Craft Beer Detroit
Granite City Food & Brewery has the finest craft beer in Detroit and is also a great place for corporate parties with private dining and casual dining as well. If for any reason you have any questions or comments about our delicious craft beer in Detroit, feel free to fill out the form to the right and an associate will respond shortly or give us a call at 313-309-9120 to speak with a knowledgeable representative.
100 Renaissance Center Ste. 1101
Detroit, Michigan 48243
39603 Traditions Drive
Northville, Michigan 48168
699 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, Michigan 48084
Or you can send us a request online by filling out the contact form on this page and we will respond shortly.