Granite City Food & Brewery Mug Club Lifetime Membership
Join our exclusive Mug Club today and begin enjoying great food discounts, special tap beer offerings and reward points for frequent gifts from Granite City.
Granite City Food & Brewery Mug Club Highlights:
- Points earned for every $1 spent on food and beer on entire check
- 10% off Sunday Brunch - not valid until Mug Club member registers their card online at the Mug Club Registration page.
- 10% off MC Members food – not valid until Mug Club member registers their card online at the Mug Club Registration page.
- First beer included with the $10 purchase price (In store purchases only)
- Every 200 points earns $10 coupon that can be used on food (2 wk expiration)
- Every 2000 points earns a “Member Appreciation Party”. This is for $100 in appetizers/flatbreads for member and friends (30 day expiration). Party must be between 4-6pm or 9pm–close, Monday through Thursday.
*25oz Mugs for Mug Club Members at a discounted price (Not available where restricted by laws)
Mug Club Frequesntly Asked Questions
Check out the FAQs here.
During your visit to any Granite City Food & Brewery location you will receive points for every dollar spent as follows:
- 1 Point - Food Purchases
- 1 Point - Tap Beer Purchases
- (Double Points on Monday)
Mug Club Benefits
- Mug Club parties offering you the first taste of our seasonal beers, as well as appetizer and other specials
- Online account access to view your reward points
- You can also change your personal information online at the Mug Club Registration page
** Member purchases are defined as items consumed
* Particpating locations only.
"Lunch plans? https://t.co/QydMsV6OO9"
"Cheers to Friday! https://t.co/rpfLEtHtpK"
"Great to hear! We appreciate the feedback and you joining us. Have a great night! https://t.co/q5UMvt3FCF"
"No dinner plans? We've got you covered!!! https://t.co/z2b2E2ZX3J"
Two Seasonals Now On Tap
We decided to start the new year not with just one seasonal craft beer... but two! Currently on tap:Seven PipeWhiskey Oak-Aged Scottish AleThis specialty brew starts with several oak spirals soaked in Jack Daniels Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey. After...